Minggu, 23 Agustus 2009

district 9

Rating:★★★★
Category:Movies
Genre: Science Fiction & Fantasy
I heart a successful coincidence.

just when I thought I was having a lame weekend when my boss asked me to email my script that night, it turned out I met my cousin and decided to watched this movie afterward.

after a quick glance at YouTube, my boyfriend bought us tickets.

Never knowing what it was all about, we ended up surprised with the whole thing. with a "cloverfield" kinda thing cinematography, everything is so real.

the story is about evacuating alien citizens in Africa, that has grow even larger each years. moving them from their slum areas to a new area, which is no better anyway.

a touchy story involving love between human, family, and alien. which is weird but no one think it will turn out so great.

and I do believe that Wikus guy is very popular in this situation...

8 komentar:

  1. Yeah...check out the MNU website and Christopher's blog...
    Poor Christopher and his alien rights...

    BalasHapus
  2. whoaaa... ada yah? mana link nya?

    BalasHapus
  3. bintangnya cuman 5 nih.. skor gue 100 dari 100, yu.. hehe

    BalasHapus
  4. Varin lebay deh...haha

    www.district9movie.com
    you can enter as a human or alien...

    dari situ ada link ke situs lainnya...

    BalasHapus
  5. varin: iya ya? segitu bagusnya ya?
    thebhe: kewreeeeeenn

    BalasHapus
  6. iya lah lebay, itu filmnya gue yg bikin.. hehe ngarep
    pasti ada lanjutannya nih district 9.. district 10.

    BalasHapus
  7. prequelnya dari 1-8...
    sampe 2099 baru kelar tuh seri...

    BalasHapus
  8. hahahahahaha!

    tp gw jd pengen nonton jg. masih ada ga ya?

    BalasHapus