Selasa, 20 Juni 2006

an unappropriate word in appropriate world

One day. One weird day after my week off. Just got back to the office and surprised with the changes around. One with face peeled of, one new comer, and one with green hair only at the front... Yaicks!!! then accidentally this unwelcomed-yet-well-knowned word slipped through my mouth...out loud.


Inviting this email to show on my email...


 


 


From: anonim@macs909.com 


To : ayu.sumilir@macs909.com


Subject: Guk-guk-guk!


Sent: 05/06/2006  9:35


Ayuuu... Gue termasuk pengagum ayu karena solatnya yang selalu konsisten.


Kalau boleh gue kasih saran, kalimat 'anjing' nya tolong dibuang. Diusir


jauh-jauh. Nggak bisa cepat ya pelan-pelan. Boleh ngucapin kalimat anjing


itu, tapi berbisik ya yu. Ini demi kebaikan ayu. Terimakasih."


 


Whoaaa-kay... I did slipped my tongue. but didn't everybody?? Actually, I don't know what to feel, should I feel mad or should I feel glad.


me? I choose both. But I end up laughing. I never thought that there's still a person like him alive in this cursed world. I think this is ridiculous. We live in this free world. free life. free love. and even free sex. Yet saying this still a taboo for him. What if he ever see couples kiss and make out? Or go to the club and see girls in see through clothes here and there and everywhere. I mean, where have you been in this world, man??


this is not funny. but totally ridiculous.


But I decided to thank him for this. And you know, I've stopped saying it for a whole week (I totally control myself, infront of him). That's when the thank you email came...


ain't life beautiful without that single word???

3 komentar:

  1. ganti dengan nyeetttt aja yu
    wuakkakak

    -son of mount malang-

    BalasHapus
  2. WUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
    gua tebak!gua tebak!
    si pengirim email pasti orang2 dengan selera fashion terbatas pada : celana bahan digulung semata kaki, kemeja sederhana ditambah sepatu sendal carvil...(pake kopiah ga yu?)
    HUAHAHAHAHAHA...

    BalasHapus
  3. YOIIIIIIIIIII...biasa...FPI wanna be... :((

    BalasHapus