Minggu, 25 Juni 2006

Mentha Piperita-nu kinda mintha

Rating:★★★
Category:Other
I think this is a refreshment!
of all the menthol in the world, you may think it's the same. but wait til you try it...
the breezy mint is really strong. great for relaxation... (Ha-ha. the wrong perception people got into about cigarettes).
it's low tar and nicotine too!

anyway, smoker doesn't give a damn 'bout it!
but wHat I say is that I never liked Lucky Strike, but since I try this... I think I may fall for this Mentha Piperita thing.

Wait for the launch near ya!

5 komentar:

  1. kalau namanya di ganti dari ORIGINAL TASTE ke ORIGINAL SIN
    akan lebih menarik dan laku dan banyak yang nyoba sepertinya


    -son of mount malang-

    BalasHapus
  2. wuakakakakakaka...
    saya mah stuj.
    tapi kalo itu, kandungannya bukan nikotin dan tar...
    tapi 'daun syurga'

    ahahahahhaha

    BalasHapus
  3. Setujuuuu.. I'm already addicted to it!!!! =)

    BalasHapus
  4. addicted sama yg mana nih?
    'daun syurga'?
    qeqeqeqeqe

    BalasHapus
  5. huhuhuhuhuhuhuhu.. nyang manaaa yaaaaaaa??
    *senyum nakal*

    BalasHapus